Nurse Practitioner – Contract
(Balance of Maternity Leave Coverage)
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) holds the role of practitioner, consultant, educator and advocate. The NP works within the full scope of primary health care nurse practitioner practices. The NP functions as a member of the interdisciplinary care team in the development, implementation and evaluation of the Blue Sky Family Health Team’s patient plan of care. The NP will collaborate with the Lead Physician, FHO physicians, and community services and agencies in the provision of primary health care for patients.
- Current certificate of competence as a Registered Nurse with Extended Class privileges with the College of Nurses on Ontario
- Masters of Nursing is preferred
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, and successful completion of the Ontario Primary HealthCare Nurse Practitioner Certificate Program
- (3-5) years of experience as a primary healthcare nurse practitioner is preferred
After Hours Clinic - Supervisor
Blue Sky Family Health Team is currently seeking a Clinic Supervisor to work evenings and weekends at the After Hours Clinic (AHC). The Clinic Supervisor, under the direction of the Office Manager and the Clinic’s Lead Physician, is responsible for the overall operations of the After Hours Clinic (AHC) including cost management, personnel, materials, productivity and quality of work. The supervisor is expected to ensure that all patients are receiving the required care and that all policies and procedures are being followed in accordance with Blue Sky Family Health Team (Blue Sky FHT) policies and applicable legislation.
- Post secondary education in health care or relevant field;
- Health care and medical terminology considered an asset
- (3-5) years of management experience, preferably in a health care setting
Bilingualism would be considered an asset. Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes outlining education, experience and qualifications on or before Friday, November 24th, 2017 @ 2:30 pm to:
Jennifer Condie and Cory Backer
Blue Sky Family Health Team
685 Bloem Street
North Bay ON, P1B 4Z5
BSFHT is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce.
If at any stage in the selection process you require an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know the nature of the required accommodation.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be acknowledged.