Nurse Practitioner – Contract
(Balance of Maternity Leave Coverage)
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) holds the role of practitioner, consultant, educator and advocate. The NP works within the full scope of primary health care nurse practitioner practices. The NP functions as a member of the interdisciplinary care team in the development, implementation and evaluation of the Blue Sky Family Health Team’s patient plan of care. The NP will collaborate with the Lead Physician, FHO physicians, and community services and agencies in the provision of primary health care for patients.
- Current certificate of competence as a Registered Nurse with Extended Class privileges with the College of Nurses on Ontario
- Masters of Nursing is preferred
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, and successful completion of the Ontario Primary HealthCare Nurse Practitioner Certificate Program
- (3-5) years of experience as a primary healthcare nurse practitioner is preferred
Finance Manager – Permanent Full Time
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Manager of Finance is responsible for the overall financial, business management, information and risk management systems. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in the management of the agency’s financial systems including: budget analysis, preparation, monitoring and submission; financial reporting; A/P, A/R; payroll processing; and day-to-day financial operations.
- Demonstrated understanding of MOH funding requirements and NPO legislation
- (5-10) years of financial management experience in a healthcare setting
- Enrolment in or completion of an accounting designation
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting practice and policies
- Resourceful and independent with the ability to bring leadership within a health team environment
Registered Nurse – Casual (After Hours Clinic)
Blue Sky Family Health Team is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to work evenings and weekends on a casual, part time basis at the After Hours Clinic (AHC). The RN, under the direction of the Clinic Supervisor and in conjunction with the physicians, will be responsible for performing nursing duties in accordance with Blue Sky AHC policies, professional nursing standards and required legislation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Certificate of Competence and current membership with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- Current membership with the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (RNAO)
- A minimum of two (2) years’ clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
Bilingualism would be considered an asset. Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes outlining education, experience and qualifications on or before Friday, September 01st, 2017 @ 2:30 pm to:
Jennifer Condie and Cory Backer
Blue Sky Family Health Team
685 Bloem Street
North Bay ON, P1B 4Z5
BSFHT is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce.
If at any stage in the selection process you require an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know the nature of the required accommodation.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be acknowledged.